Thursday 16 October 2014

Lampard:my contract with Manchester City expires in January


The 36 year old Lampard after joining on loan Manchester City, some beyond all expectations to become a blue moon field weapon. Especially against old club Chelsea scored in the equaliser goal, helping the city successfully from the league title rivals Chelsea body spell a. With the excellent performance of single month scored 4 goals, the lamp is to obtain the best player award Manchester City in September.

This outstanding performance naturally let Manchester City move renew Lampard's mind, the moment the blue moon on Lampard's contract until January next year will expire. Prior to this, Lampard responded to Manchester City Renewal problems seem ready to accept either course. He said: "this is not for me to decide, this will obviously is the club's decision, this must be clear. I will work hard training and competition, the rest to the club to deal with. I don't know the transfer of the important thing for me is a good training, when you play to play, to see what will happen. I Manchester City in the loan contract in January next year, this is all I can say now."

But according to Lampard's recent interview said, the lamp with the blue moon Association probably only half this season. Lampard reiterated: "I with Manchester City on lease to January next year, I enjoyed every minute of training in this level of the stage, and also can be played in time, that is the situation."

More:
BBC:Frank Lampard: 'Legal minefield' could prevent salary cap
Lampard hints at City exit
Manchester City cheap soccer kits

No comments:

Post a Comment