Thursday 16 October 2014

Eight words spoken by Guadiola

1 Guardiola has talked about to manager Manchester United's ambition: "I like it here (at Old Trafford) atmosphere, I look forward to the day I can here coaching."


2 how to make plans, Guardiola said: "I will sit down and watch the video, notes, when inspiration strikes, I knew how to win the game, is the moment I think it is very meaningful to me."

3 on the tiki-taka, Guardiola said: "I hate not obsessed with tiki-taka, has always been hated, tiki-taka is a piece of shit, a fictional word, means the team in order to pass and pass, not what the real target or aggressive, I won't let my good players have a crush on that shit."

4 how to face the problem of Mourinho, melon handsome said: "I know Mourinho very well, he has been trying to irritate me, let me respond. I don't normally respond only when the time is right, I think I would do."

5 What is the Bayern football attitude? Melon handsome responded: "if you are training very bad, so you play the game will be very bad. If you like a beast in training, then the game will also be the case. All Bayern players, training like beast."

6 Bayern had played with Arsenal last season, Mesut Ozil talked about, melon handsome said: "Mesut Ozil is a dangerous player, he is the kind we need closely guarding player Mikel Arteta will attract your defenses attention, Mesut Ozil, Cazorla and Chamberlain will kill you in the hinterland, which is why Arsenal often occupy the advantage in the game and we can't let that happen."

7 About Rahm, melon handsome said: "Rahm is so great, he can quickly read the game, he knows when to cut inside the plug, when change in the flank, this guy is too unusual."

8 for the best battle, Barcelona coach Guardiola when he said: "the 2010 March Champions League game in the first half against Arsenal and Chelsea in the Champions League on 2012 second half of the match was our best game, we can never play that game."

Related site:
Bayern Munich soccer jerseys for cheap
original article

No comments:

Post a Comment